Having a Modern Jew-ish BBQ Cook-Out This Weekend?
Here are Five Fun Burger Ideas for your Modern Jewish Grillin’ this summer.
Hand’s up if you’re ready to break out your BBQ Grill this weekend to celebrate the on-set of the summer. We know we’re ready. We have our picnic, pool and mahj time already scheduled.
Want to include the emotion involved with a fun summer day in your Modern Jewish Wedding (Mitzvah) or other Life Cycle Event? Here are some ways you can include every burger lover on your guest list (even the veggie ones).
Mazel Tov on our three day weekend. We’ll see you Tuesday.
1. In Chicago they’re making Turkey Sliders and topping them with peach marmalade, banana ketchup and pickled watermelon.
2. Want an upscale burger idea? At classy NY events they’re using grilled sirloin meatballs to create a burger skewer, complete with a brioche crouton. Yes, there’s bacon in this version.
3. We especially like this chicken burger served on a challah bun.
4. Vegetarian? How about a Portobello mushroom served up on a bun?
5. Dessert, Please. That’s right The Entertaining Company caters this delightful brownie burger with strawberry sauce (instead of ketchup) and shortbread fries. Nom, Nom, Nom.