The Super Bowl is an excellent excuse for a party!
And, anytime there is a party MJW has some inspiration and advice.
Set the stage with appropriately themed paper products from Party City.
Entertaining your guests has A LOT to do with the food & beverages you serve!
A football field table runner and football shaped coasters from Martha Stewart help set the mood.
Try all these different recipes to delight your guests with the taste & shape of the foods.
- Football shaped Grilled Cheese Sandwiches everyone will love (that even I think I could make)
- Fruit served in a watermelon football shaped helmet
- Football (or jersey shaped cookies) from Brown Eyed Baker
- A Peanut Butter and Chocolate football dip from Crazy for Crust
- Soft pretzel footballs from Hungry Happenings
- Red velvet cheese ball from Snap Creativity
For more inspiration for your Super Bowl Fiesta this Sunday check out our Pinterest Board.
Are you having a Super Bowl Party? Show & Tell us in the comments, on our Facebook Page or by using #jewishsuperbowl on Instagram or Twitter.
BACK TO TOP